Alpaca & Wool Tote
Handcrafted in Colombia.
Woven by Colombian craftswomen from the Boyacá province in a traditional loom using the plain weaving method which is one of the oldest techniques. Mixed with vegetable tanned leather.
- Vegetable tanned Colombian leather.
- Lamb’s wool and alpaca wool on sides.
- Woven in the natural color of the wool and with multicolor dyed yarns.
- Hand sewn.
- Internal pocket and keychain.
- Leather handle.
- Internal laces for supporting poncho.
H: 38 L: 43 W: 10 cm.
Natural, Brandy, Black
To buy send us an e-mail: Contact Form